PA wrote:
 > Excellent! Is it available publically? Got an URL? Looking forward to
see it :)

sorry, it belongs to the client i wrote i for :(
(it does some very odd things, controlled by cookies & requests)

i wrote my own multiplexer, as copas didn't suit the model i wanted, and wrapped diego's luasockets as cosockets, with yielding reads/writes. i'm (was) working on mk 2 of the multiplexer, as my own project - when i've checked out diego's latest efforts. i think he has probably beaten me to it.

i may do a stripped-out version of the proxy one day, but it's really a developement tool. it's great for debugging http servers/pages : you get to see everything (and change it on the way through).

Adrian