I don't think the spit is needed. Although Lua mail list is more
active now, it still not generates too many traffic. Especially
comparing to few other mail list I'm subscribed to (like boost and qt)
where mail traffic is hundreds of messages a day. And seeing all info
in one place is IMHO more convenient than few semi-dead lists.

--
Best regards,
Zigmar