Hi Marius,

I am sure many other people face the problem you have. Why waste time
reinventing the wheel, if all you need is to change the syntax of Lua to
fit your needs? Thomas Wrensch's talk on domain-specific languages made
that point too.

Luiz's approach already enables one to do some pretty nifty tricks.
Maybe there is a way to simplify the life of people that need deeper
changes to Lua's parser, or that need to change the lexer. Not saying
there is an obvious solution, but I am interested in looking at the
problem.

[]s,
Diego.