On 8/7/05, Boyko Bantchev <boykobb@gmail.com> wrote:

> How does it happen so that certain features go unnoticed
> until seen elsewhere?

This question is really interesting and difficult.
I'd say way too difficult. At this stage all that
people can do on this topic is, at best, list the
features. That is already a difficult task.

Suppose there is an ideal world, there are no
stomachs. Only brains. I wonder if the evolution
of programming languages would remain the
same.

A while back, I read an article somewhere talking
about the economics of programming languages.
The title is exciting but the content is more or less
old-school rambling.