Excellent initiative, Matt!

-----Original Message-----
From: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] On Behalf Of Matthew M.
Burke
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 6:20 PM
To: lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
Subject: Re: Lua Cookbook and Language Shootout and Lua Quiz

Ok, I know I still haven't posted the instant messaging stuff to Lua
Forge like I told folks at the workshop I would.  I'll get it up there
_real soon now_ (TM), I promise.  And so you might say finish a project
before you start another one.  And you'd probably be justified in saying
that.  Nevertheless.....

I've started working putting together a Lua entry for http://
pleac.sourceforge.net  and I'm working on getting better Lua entries up
on the Language Shootout page (http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/
great/index.php) and I've started putting together a weekly-ish Lua quiz
along the lines of the Ruby quiz (http://rubyquiz.com).

Any help, contributions, etc. are greatly appreciated.  And since
avoiding public humiliation is a great motivator, I promise to have a
new website with an initial version of this stuff up and running by next
Wednesday.

Matt

This e-mail contains confidential information that is proprietary to EPCOR and its subsidiary companies in all respects.  This information is intended only for the person(s) named in the destination address.  Unauthorized distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately.