Ok, I know I still haven't posted the instant messaging stuff to Lua Forge like I told folks at the workshop I would. I'll get it up there _real soon now_ (TM), I promise. And so you might say finish a project before you start another one. And you'd probably be justified in saying that. Nevertheless.....

I've started working putting together a Lua entry for http:// pleac.sourceforge.net and I'm working on getting better Lua entries up on the Language Shootout page (http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/ great/index.php) and I've started putting together a weekly-ish Lua quiz along the lines of the Ruby quiz (http://rubyquiz.com).

Any help, contributions, etc. are greatly appreciated. And since avoiding public humiliation is a great motivator, I promise to have a new website with an initial version of this stuff up and running by next Wednesday.

Matt