On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:

There is no guarantee that any or all of this will be in the
exact same shape in the next release.

Except for the "#s performance improvement", all those corrections are
incorporated in the next release; not necessarily with the same code,
but with the same results. (Well, LUA_VERSION is not exactly the same,
too :)

Out of interest, if I'm planning on deploying LUA embedded in an app of mine in the next couple of months would I be best using work6 and updating my tree when it's next upgraded or sticking with stable?

Is there any idea on how far into the release cycle 5.1 is?

Thanks,
Shaun