 Hello,
Ah, how I'd wish someone would be so kind and have the time to do a Lua
cookbook patterned after the Perl Cookbook. See
http://pleac.sourceforge.net/. What I'd like about this approach to
learning Lua is that it starts from something I know: I know how to do x
in Perl, Ruby ... etc., but how do I do this in Lua? And I'm productive
right away because I'm simply translating. After becoming Lua literate
via this translation method, then I can begin to look for Lua idioms.
Thanks.
gk

This e-mail contains confidential information that is proprietary to EPCOR and its subsidiary companies in all respects.  This information is intended only for the person(s) named in the destination address.  Unauthorized distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately.