On Tuesday 02 August 2005 5:11 pm, Vijay Aswadhati wrote:
> Just curious here - does Xavante run as a Windows service or is the Tray
> Icon pretty much the server application?

i don't use the windows application; Xavante is really a pure Lua app, the
only app it really needs is the Lua interpreter.  The windows app just draws
the tray icon and calls LuaLib.

try to use the lua interpreter; maybe the windows app is the problem

> File is attached. I only touched the port settings in the
> conf/xavante/config.lua

looks OK to me (in fact its almost identical to what i use)

--
Javier