lua-users home
lua-l archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]


I've built lua 5.1-work6 under cygwin and I'm playing with the new
package functionality. I found this behaviour: if I call
require("anything") and the package can't be found, I get the
corresponding "package 'anything' not found" error; but if I
immediately call require("anything") again, this time I don't get any
error, although the package isn't loaded, of course. It seems like
package.loaded["anything"] is set to true the first time, even if the
package can't be found. Is this a bug or something wrong with my