Hello,

Has anyone created any tools or extensions for lunit[1] that are
useful for automated running of tests?  Specifically I am thinking of

  * easily parseable output
  * HTML output of test results (probably generated from the above)
  * Automated notification of build problems

I would like to throw some of these things together, but I wanted to
send out a message to see if anyone has done any of this already.

As far as the easily parseable output, is there a format people would
prefer?  I'm not much of a fan of XML, but it seems to be the norm for
this type of thing.  Unfortunately I couldn't find any standard schema
for test results, but maybe someone else knows something I don't.

[1] http://www.nessie.de/mroth/lunit/

--
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine@gmail.com>