On Tuesday 12 July 2005 7:04 am, Terry Bayne wrote:
> I am trying to build Xavante on Win32.  I have the following development
> environments available:

Xavante is written in pure Lua, therefore it's platform independent. the only
executable you need is the Lua interpreter with a few standard modules,
mainly LuaSockets and LuaFilesystem.

> Does anyone have a working project in any of the above environments that
> can produce a Win32 executable of Xavante?  Any hints on where to start
> when attempting to build it?

first get a lua interpreter, and try a few trivial scripts. then add the
LuaSockets module and try the examples.  then try Xavante itself.

--
Javier