Hi,

First off please excuse my posting this to the list - I tried emailing the Kepler Project (info@keplerproject.org and info-NO-SPAM-THANKS@keplerproject.org) directly but both mails bounced.  It didn't like my domain.

I am trying to build Xavante on Win32.  I have the following development environments available:

	Visual Studio 6
	.NET 2003
	Borland C++ Builder 6

So far my attempts have met with little success.  My problem is trying to figure out where to start - and the order to build the various components to resolve the dependencies.

I would like to support LUA (of course), SOAP and SQL (via LUA).

Does anyone have a working project in any of the above environments that can produce a Win32 executable of Xavante?  Any hints on where to start when attempting to build it?

Thanks for your time.
Terry Bayne
tbayne@tbayne.net