At 10:32 3/6/2005, Premshree Pillai wrote:
On 6/3/05, Antonio Scuri <scuri@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>    No. Only for FreeBSD 5.4.

Realized that. Was wondering why not.

Just because we do not have one around. In fact we did not have a *BSD around for years in Tecgraf. Last moth I asked our support staff to install one FreeBSD so I can build LuaBinaries an other libraries for this platform. And they simply installed the latest one.

BTW all binaries provided are built in computers at Tecgraf. If any one built Lua for other platforms and would like to contribute we will be happy to accept it, but they must be built using the same configuration parameters we use.

Best,
scuri