Hello,

For a class project a group of fellow students and I implemented
taintness and safe levels in Lua, similar to Ruby and Perl.  Work
still needs to be done here and there but I am pretty happy about how
it came out.  I setup a webpage for it here[1].  On that page is a
link to the darcs repository, a tarball, and some example scripts.
Also if you want to take a quick glimpse at the changes involved,
there is a diff here[2].

Feel free to give me any suggestions, code, whatever.

[1] http://kapheine.hypa.net/lua-safe/
[2] http://kapheine.hypa.net/lua-safe/safe/lua-safe.diff

--
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine@gmail.com>