[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Resumable VM patch updated for Lua 5.1-work6
- From: Mike Pall <mikelu-0505@...>
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:30:59 +0200
I've updated my patch to make the Lua VM fully resumable (yield across
pcall, callbacks, metamethods, iterator functions) for Lua 5.1-work6.
Documentation and download (the patch file itself and a patched-up
distribution) is available from the Wiki:
Comments and test reports welcome!
The update contains no major functional changes. Some internals
have been reorganized. It's now possible get a traceback from
a dead coroutine (like in the baseline). The new operators in work6
(*s and a%b) are of course resumable, too.
A number of fixes for the baseline have been included in the patch:
- MSVC number2int fix.
- *s performance improvement.
- Remove undefined lua_checkpc assertion.