This Lua tendency of not having deadlines is really refreshing, imho.. I have been thinking about this, why they are called "dead" lines anyhow? Is the code DOA. Often, it is.

Birth would be a much better analogy, and a more positive one for that.

ps. If you had to give an age to Lua (as a person) how much would you grant? 10yrs? boy or girl? 16? ;)
-ak