From: "Ashwin Hirschi" <deery@operamail.com>
To: "Lua list" <lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br>
Subject: Re: Grokking the Virtual Machine
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 17:24:50 +0200

Okay, upon closing Lua's about page I realised 2 points I'd like to add to my previous post:

1) If you're using the article to get people interested in Lua, might it not be a good idea to mention Lua is "free"?

2) Also, perhaps you could manage to sneak a reference to www.lua.org in there somewhere. It'll help anyone interested to get to the good bits real fast!

Well its off to the editor now. I did need to keep it as Javascript-centric as possible, so it wasn't possible to get everything in there, but my column has a link back to my site, and I can make some of these additional points there. And I'm trying to get the editor to consider a future feature interview with one of the Lua originators. Last month he interviewed Eric Raymond, so it's a pretty big deal.