[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Grokking the Virtual Machine
- From: "Hypertext Matters" <htmatters@...>
- Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 11:57:22 -0400
From: "Ashwin Hirschi" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reply-To: Lua list <email@example.com>
To: "Lua list" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Re: Grokking the Virtual Machine
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 17:24:50 +0200
Okay, upon closing Lua's about page I realised 2 points I'd like to add to
my previous post:
1) If you're using the article to get people interested in Lua, might it
not be a good idea to mention Lua is "free"?
2) Also, perhaps you could manage to sneak a reference to www.lua.org in
there somewhere. It'll help anyone interested to get to the good bits real
as possible, so it wasn't possible to get everything in there, but my column
has a link back to my site, and I can make some of these additional points
there. And I'm trying to get the editor to consider a future feature
interview with one of the Lua originators. Last month he interviewed Eric
Raymond, so it's a pretty big deal.
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE!