I am the new Javascript columnist for hotscripts.com's email newsletter,
with a monthly circulation of 2/3 million. I am using my second month's
article for a little Lua evangelism. The following is my proposed article
which I have to submit in the next couple of days; it must be 100-150 words
and I'm near the very top already, so there won't be much I can add, though
I could change things depending on feedback.

Okay, upon closing Lua's about page I realised 2 points I'd like to add to my previous post:

1) If you're using the article to get people interested in Lua, might it not be a good idea to mention Lua is "free"?

2) Also, perhaps you could manage to sneak a reference to www.lua.org in there somewhere. It'll help anyone interested to get to the good bits real fast!

Ashwin.
--
no signature is a signature.