Ariel Manzur wrote:
Hi..

Yeah, there's a bug on set_call_event, I just don't know where it is :
I've checked the set_call_event, and it looks correct, you can't do it
better. I've tested it with lua_getglobal(L, type ), without using the
prepared stack.

( I haven't had much time to investigate it, but I figured
> since new_local() still works, it's not such a big deal..
The metatables are also identical if you comment out the
set_call_event function. I suppose something is wrong
with tolua_cclass or functions called from there, especially
the inherit stuff.
So it's maybe more worse you thought.

I guess leaving that out of the manual was a bad idea :(
This was really no good idea, it costs me several hours.
But now I know a bit tolua internals.

Anyway, this looks interesting, I'll check it out as soo as I can.

thanks..

Ariel.

Is there a reason to use char* instead const char* arguments in some
functions? It's very annoying when your calling application
uses std::string.

Peter

P.S. I've successfully build lua_qt with the GPLed windows version of
qt (kde-cygwin). If you like I send you the (very small) changes.