Hi..

Yeah, there's a bug on set_call_event, I just don't know where it is :( I
haven't had much time to investigate it, but I figured since new_local()
still works, it's not such a big deal.. I guess leaving that out of the
manual was a bad idea :(

Anyway, this looks interesting, I'll check it out as soo as I can.

thanks..

Ariel.