Asko,

I'll check out #1.

#2)  You're right, there are errors (as I was trying to test I'd
modify).  That's why I need the error routine working.  I can't figure
out why it's not kicking out.

Mike

Asko Kauppi wrote:

1) Use the ENUM_PATCH from latest LuaX. It solves the bitwise operator issue for once, elegantly, and without need for addon packages.

(most likely, you won't bite into this, but you (re)asked for comments.. ;)

2) LED_MATRIX_HEIGHT makes one think you may use 'data' as a 2D array (and the code pasted to list was just a portion?) If this is so, are you sure 'data[i]' is actually a number, and not a (sub)table?

-ak