Title: Need help creating your character set / classes

Hello,

How do I create my own character sets, for example:

%k (all consonants)
%v (all vowels)

So, for example, I can describe the pattern:

[$ky] (any consonant followed by the letter "y")

Thanks for your help!

This e-mail contains confidential information that is proprietary to EPCOR and its subsidiary companies in all respects. This information is intended only for the person(s) named in the destination address. Unauthorized distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately.