[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Questions regarding embedding lua 5.1w5
- From: Mike Crowe <mikelocal@...>
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:29:30 -0400
Nope, no error message. However, this is on custom hardware (the new
LuaNIOS project I am working on), so the issue most definitely is the
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
1) In 5.0, I think I just didn't include lparser.c and that removed the
parser (it's been a while). How do I do that in 5.1?
Same as in 5.0: compile etc/noparser.c and add it to your project or list
of objects in a Makefile. No need to change the core library. The linker will
be happy to use what is in etc/noparser.c if it comes before the core library.
2) In trying to test out 5.1 in my application, I got a lockup. I was
if ( luaL_loadbuffer(L,B,1069,"'..Main..'") || lua_pcall(L,0,0,0) )
Are you sure that there are 1069 bytes in B?
However, the buffer I was passing it was compiled with Lua 5.0. Did
any opcodes change between 5.0 and 5.1?
Yes, but like Asko said, you should have got an error message.
I think you have read beyond whatever B has. But I'm surprised you didn't
get an error message.