[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Questions regarding embedding lua 5.1w5
- From: Mike Crowe <mikelocal@...>
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:17:36 -0400
I'm embedding Lua in my application, and will only execute object code
created from luac (no parser). Memory space is very tight.
Two quick questions:
1) In 5.0, I think I just didn't include lparser.c and that removed the
parser (it's been a while). How do I do that in 5.1?
2) In trying to test out 5.1 in my application, I got a lockup. I was
if ( luaL_loadbuffer(L,B,1069,"'..Main..'") || lua_pcall(L,0,0,0) )
However, the buffer I was passing it was compiled with Lua 5.0. Did
any opcodes change between 5.0 and 5.1? I assumed the VM instructions
were the same (bad assumption on my part?). No big problem, just need
to know. I haven't compiled luac for 5.1w5 into this system yet. I can
do it, if needed.