[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: random, digest, uuid, cipher & Co
- From: Klaus Ripke <paul-lua@...>
- Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 18:58:03 +0200
On Saturday 09 April 2005 18:13, PA wrote:
> larger than my entire application. Anything more, er, lightweight?
matrixssl is an ultralightweight package,
apparently using code from libtomcrypt and others.
We have a statically linked ssl frontend
(running as a bidirectional filter) of about 50K;
will send link to ready-to-use package in a few days.
Or just start from the examples provided at
Not sure whether it's worth to wrap as a lua package.
At least on Unixens spawning a filter process is
perfectly fine with regard to the overall costs of SSL.
- random, digest, uuid, cipher & Co, PA
- Re: random, digest, uuid, cipher & Co, Mike Pall
- Re: random, digest, uuid, cipher & Co, PA