Hi,

I'm not using luathreads (because of high locking overhead and
'mutex hell'), but others may want to. I don't know how popular
luathreads is (most of us seem to prefer the alternative
one-universe-per-native-thread approach or non-preemptive solutions).

Including the author... :) However, I am getting about 8 downloads per
week on LuaThread, versus 30 for LuaSocket. Someone must be using it.
I would be happy to modify it in any way needed.

Regards,
Diego.