We already have 40 people have already registered for the workshop. Check
the workshop web page for the list and more information about the event:
	http://www.lua.org/wshop05.html

There is still space let and the registration is still open (and free)
to anyone interested, but remember that space is limited. So, consider
registering now, even though it may seem a bit early to make plans for
July. We do need to know how many people to expect so that we can plan
the event.

We'll probably have a demo session where everyone that wants to can give
a demo of their product or project and show how Lua is used in it. Just
bring your laptop or handheld or whatever it is that Lua runs on.

Thanks.
--lhf