Just want to check since I've seen plenty of references to dynamic loading and Max OS X on the list whether this is a simple 'loadlib(path/lib.dylib, initfunc)' process or is there still some trickery in getting Lua to dynamically load OS X libs.

Are there particular options I need to be aware of when building the dynamic library to allow it to load and expose it's init function (I saw something about prepending function names with '_c' or similar).

So far I keep getting a Nil return from loadlib.

Regards,
Peter Colson.