Ok, but that doesn't answer my question. I already have my own vector class that I want to use. And I would like to use Tolua to convert it. How can I get tolua to create a binding so I can access those variables using a indexed array pointer (e.g. vectors[5].x = 10.0).

From: Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>
To: Lua list <lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br>
Subject: Re: Tolua and indexed array pointers
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:37:18 -0300

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 09:25:35PM -0500, R. Frazier wrote:
> How can I set the variables of a data structure using an indexed array
> pointer?
>
> class vec3 {

See http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/ftp/lua/#lv3 .
--lhf

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special stationery, fonts and colors. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.