On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:48:11 +0200, Pavel Antokolsky aka Zigmar
<zigmar@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Pavel,

> Few comments.
> 1)I've passed through source (also I still didn't run it). As far as I
> see, there is few problems:
> In LuaFunction::call() you push return values to the list, but
> popEntry() method assumes that value on stack is userdata, and it is
> pointer to LuaObject. How can you assume this, and why do you think
> Lua function will return userdata?
>   for(int i=0; i<nReturnValues; i++)
>     returnValues.push_back(getState()->popEntry());

I don't assume that. The problem is simply that popEntry does not do
what it should. It's a shame that I never tested this :)

> 2)test.cpp file looks like it working with test.lua, but it does not
> load this script anywhere. How could it possibly work?

test.lua is useless, but I forgot to remove it from the tarball.
test.cpp does not use it.

> Those are from brief look at the code. I'll take a closer look later.

Thank you for your help!

Paolo Capriotti