On Mar 14, 2005, at 12:01, Bosko Ivanisevic wrote:

Has anyone faced similar problem with luasocket-2.0-beta3 and lua 5.1
work5? On my Windows XP every call to http.request crashes lua in newkey function in ltable.c although testclnt.lua and testsrvr.lua are working.

I have luasocket-2.0-beta3 working quiet fine with lua-5.1-work5 on Mac OS X 10.3.8, but I'm only using the socket module itself. I had to recompile everything to make it work with work5 though.

Cheers

--
PA, Onnay Equitursay
http://alt.textdrive.com/