On Mar 12, 2005, at 01:40, Rici Lake wrote:

So Lua doesn't do any of them.

Consequently, you can't yield out of a recursively called instance of the Lua VM.

Ok... not sure if a fully grasp all the implication of this, but thanks for the explanation :)

But still... how does one use pcall() with coroutines then?

If one cannot use pcall() in a coroutine, this drastic reduce the benefit of having coroutine and pcall() in the first place. Under that scenario, Lua seems to amount to rather less than the sum of its parts :/

Right now, I'm blindly monkeying what "coxpcall" does [1], even though I'm not quite understanding what it does in the first place and why :(

Sigh...

Cheers

--
PA, Onnay Equitursay