Hi Joe:

A year ago I felt tempted to start a project to port Lua to Inferno and
allow a Windows Lua instance to talk "Styx" to a Inferno Lua instance.
But the question was (and still is): who is interested in the idea?
If there is "critical mass" it can be a very promising project: I just can
dream with a grid built on LuaOS.
"Who has time to start on such a project?".... I have three free projects
I want to keep up-to-date and they consume many hours, but if the project
starts, I'll be happy to participate.

dq