Hi,

I´ve got a question about the behavior of the Lua-Library.

I am using LUA as a Script-Extension in C++ that I can call C++-Function via LUA-script.

I have a Function called LoadScript(string Filename).
Now when I call it from LUA I load a new Script-File with
	- lua_dobuffer
	- lua_dofile

My Question now is:
Is the Memory LUA uses to process a script-file or -buffer freed when I call one of these 2 functions ?
An are there any side-effects possible if I intrrupt a LUA-Function by loading a new script ?

I´d be glad if you can help me.

(Is there any Documentation - link about LUA you can recommend ?

Thanks,

Nils