On Sunday 20 February 2005 9:05 am, Alysson Oliveira wrote:
> Hi group,
>
>    I had been tryed to install luaexpat 1.0, witch is
> work, but I can't use the function proved by Lua

if you include it as:

require "lxp.lom"

use it as lxp.lom.parse(),   not lom.parse()

if you'd like the shorter version, either move lom.lua out of the lxp
directory, or include it as:

lom = require "lxp.lom"

the idea is that the dot ('.') in the require command creates a hierarchy,
both in filesystem (lom.lua is in the lxp directory) and in namespace (the
'lom' table is inside the 'lxp' library)

--
Javier