On Thursday 10 February 2005 5:16 pm, PA wrote:
> I'm looking for a small, embedded HTTP server and I stumbled upon
> LibHTTPD:
>
> http://www.hughes.com.au/products/libhttpd/
>
> Anyone used it? Pros? Cons?
>
> Is there a Lua binding for this library perhaps? :)

never used something like this, but sounds interesting.

a great little http server i've used before is thttpd, and also the one
included in BusyBox.

and for lua, there's luahttpd, of course!  the last couple of weeks, Andre and
I have been reworking it heavily, it's getting really nice, hope to upload a
new release this weekend

--
Javier