Hi,

> > It can simply applie Base64 or
> > Quoted-Printable to binary data.
> and return it silently assuming it was ISO-8859-1?
> You guys in the Americas don't see other charsets all
> too often, do you? Maybe we should donate a few Euro,
> so you convert to 8859-15 like many folks over here ;)

I don't understand the complaint. You actually agreed with me. All I am
saying is that I do not plan to include charset encoding/decoding in
the MIME library. I am *not* saying it's not important. It's just
not my business as a MIME library writer.

Depending on the number of Euros you donate, though, I can change
my mind and argue for the opposite idea... :)

Regards,
Diego.