[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: package location awareness?
- From: David Burgess <dburgess@...>
- Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 08:07:35 +1000
> No, they define the actual search path.
I changed my loadlib.c to save the library handles in the package
table. You could do the same and maintain a list of where you
loaded things from. Beware that this all may change in work5.
> I would prefer to have everything pretty much self-contained.
1) Add LUA_PATHSEP to luaconf.h
2) Push it into the package table in loadlib.c or lbaselib.c (i cant