Hello,

Perusing through PIL's chapter 15.3 - Packages and Files, I stumbled upon _REQUIREDNAME. How is that used? I don't seem to be able to access it one way or another. Always get nil.

For example, in the following 'class', which is defined as a package of sort, _REQUIREDNAME always evaluate to nil:

http://dev.alt.textdrive.com/file/lu/MyClass.lua

What am I doing wrong? Do I need to define something else?

More generally, is there a straightforward way to figure out in which file (including its full path) a given package is defined?

TIA.

Cheers

--
PA, Onnay Equitursay