    That's so weird. I did what you suggested and this time factorial
worked. When I said "it  failed", I meant that I was getting an output
similar to this (I can't remember the precise format):

-1.IND#! = -1.IND#-
-1.IND#! = -1.IND#
-1.IND#! = -1.IND#
-1.IND#! = -1.IND#

    But now I compiled it again, with the same configration, and it
works !? And I really don't remember changing anything else. Weird.
Well, thanks anyway.

    Bogdan M.

--
Bogdan