    Hello,

    Sorry if this was answered before, I was unable to find the answer
in the archives. I wonder what is the relation between LUA_NUMBER and
LUA_UACNUMBER. I tried to compile a LUA integer version on Win32, and
it worked when I defined LUA_NUMBER as "long" and LUA_UACNUMBER as
"long long". When I defined both LUA_NUMBER and LUA_UACNUMBER as
"long", the factorial test (test/factorial.lua) failed. So it seems
LUA_UACNUMBER must be twice the size of LUA_NUMBER when using integers
? (sorry if this sound dumb).
    Thank you,

    Bogdan M.