Hi,

This is a problem regarding communication between 2 computers; On one machine the server is built on Winsock  and on the other the client is a game which uses luasocket file to send data to the server.

Though the 2 computers communicate(that is the connexion between the 2 PCs exist) , when I run the game it looks like the client does not even connect to the server.

I have given for instance in the lua file :

host = "192.168.1.112"
port = 8080

what could be the problem? Pls advice.

Regards