On Jan 29, 2005, at 18:30, André de Leiradella wrote:

Or maybe the authors decide that it must stay as a procedural/functional
language only.

Well, no matter what Lua's gate keepers decide to do or not with the language itself, doesn't prevent yourself from indulging your current fetishism, whatever that might be.

I mostly look at Lua as a nice and friendly "playground" to easily experiment with different concoctions of mine. And the "playground" is very fine "as is" for whatever craziness I may come up it.

Cheers

--
PA, Onnay Equitursay
http://alt.textdrive.com/