On Jan 28, 2005, at 15:42, skaller wrote:

Sure -- I mean you have an example with one small class and
one derived class which looks nice... but have you tried to
build a larger system with say 20 or so classes in it?

Nope. I'm just getting started with Lua. I dreamed up this LUObject concoction a fortnight ago.

My first perversity will be to port a substantial chunk of the OPENSTEP API to Lua...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenStep

Ultimately, and over the long run, I would like to be able to rewrite this app in Lua:

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/network/2002/10/07/udell.html

Cheers

--
PA, Onnay Equitursay