[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] CPB - Quickly access C variables and functions from LUA
- From: Asko Kauppi <asko.kauppi@...>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:20:36 +0200
Any plans to support OSX? ;P
18.1.2005 kello 04:30, Ignacio Castaño kirjoitti:
So you use the Debug Interface Access SDK to get the function
the pdb files and generate the binding code automatically. That's
Any plans to support C++ method calls? That would be awesome!
Thomas Tong <email@example.com> wrote:
CPB is a simple, fast, and powerful binding library for LUA. Its goal
to allow seamless access to your C variables and functions from LUA
minimal effort. CPB is integrated in to your program with exactly 1
of C code.
Add in the CPB library code, recompile and you will then be able to
every C variable and function in your program from your LUA scripts.
offers several key features that differ from existing LUA all current
* CPB eliminates the need to maintain bindings in your code or in
configuration file. It figures everything out from your exe without
requiring any modifications to existing code or creation of definition
* CPB works at run time on a binary level with your program. It
access to everything in your executable. It doesn’t matter how few or
many C variables and functions you want to export. Any additions and
changes to your program are automatically handled.
* You have full control over what to expose to the script or not.
Configure exactly what variables and function to bind from LUA by name
with a single function.
* CPB is extremely fast and very memory efficient. Bindings are
in time compiled specifically for each function signature and only
binding’s that are requested will be created
You can get detailed information and a download for the library from
http://www.fscnation.com/users/glo/CPB/ -- Only availabe for W32.
Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!: ¡250 MB GRATIS!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad