Just a quick word to say I have updated the Language Comparisons section of the LuaLinks page on the Wiki.
http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaLinks

I used the various links found on the pages cross-referencing themselves...
If you know any other similar page, including those *not* listing Lua, please update this section. There is two sites to contribute to, as they have no Lua entry. If the authors still maintain them, that is...

Note that Roberto and Luis contributed to a number of such sites. This is good to spread the knowledge of Lua...

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France