Hello everybody,

we are planning to use Lua in our next game, it is pretty sure that we will
be using a binding code genretaor. I tryed tolua++ to do some samples and it
seems that he does the job but i am sure that it is the best, so i am asking
which tool is more efficient or what are the adavantages and the drawbaks of
each one, that would help me  decide which one to use, we still also open to
the idea of writing our binding code genereator.

Thanks !