On Friday 14 January 2005 1:13 pm, Vijay Aswadhati wrote:
> > > -  coroutines (is there *anyone* at all who agrees??  :-)  )
> >
> > Ummm... probably not. Let me be another voice speaking up in defense of
> > coroutines.
>
> FWIW, count my voice as well speaking up for coroutines as a first class
> feature of the Lua language. And while at it, it would be super to include
> the work of (Mike Pall and Eric Jacobs) on this subject into the core
> language core as opposed to being a power patch.

me too, coroutines are really one of the great Lua features, and one i don't
think could be as well integrated if done as a library.  Besides, since
they're _so_ lightweight, i think most projects would be more bloated without
them (especially deeply embedded uses).

i don't get what's that Pall/Jacobs powerpatch... care to elaborate?

--
Javier