Hallo,

PA wrote:

i have hardly seen any mail on core vm
discussion itself.

You mean on the language itself? Then, so much the better as this clearly hints that Lua's core syntax is good enough for all intended purposes. Which I will take as a sign of maturity. Which, in my opinion, is a very valuable thing as no one wants to deal with new syntactical sugar every odd Sunday afternoon. Plus, sugar is bad for your health :o)

Moreover it can't be said that there is no discussion on the core VM happening. There is a lot going on the GC arena right now.

-alex